We began the first of hopefully many Moon Family getaways with Parker last weekend in St. George. We arrived in Cedar City Friday morning at 1:30 a.m. and then drove into St. George the next morning. This is the 2nd year that we have come to the Tuacahn Amphitheater with the Nashville Tribute Band. They performed the "Joseph" show friday night, and the "Trek" show on saturday night. Both shows were fantastic. I have put a couple of pictures on from the shows and I will put more on http://www.nashvilletribute.com/ when I get some free time. Their website has been my little project the last few months. I think it is starting to look pretty good. Probably the most fun we had was on Saturday afternoon hanging out with Aunt Jill, Uncle Craig, Erica, and her cute boys, Cael & Hunter. We had a great meal and enjoyed time spent with family we don't get to see very often. And the best part of the afternoon???...Parker took a 2 hour nap! He slept so good at Aunt Jill's house that I think next time we come down I should drop Lisa and Parker off and I'll go play some golf! Anyway, we sure appreciated their hospitality and look forward to seeing them again. All in all it was a nice weekend, but I don't ever remember our bed being as comfortable as it was Sunday night.
I think Parker is checking out Hunter's trains!
Soundcheck on Friday
A photo from the show

After the show with the band

Lisa had Parker bundled up under 2 blankets all night. When he finally woke up he wanted to see what all the fuss was about.





1 comment:
We had such a good time with you guys. Hopefully it won't be so long until we see you again! Hey, that last pic of Parker and Lisa is seriously the most beautiful picture. Parker and Lisa look great.
Post a Comment