Thursday, September 24, 2009

A New Moon


We are happy to announce that we will be getting a new addition to our family sometime in early April of next year. We are excited for Parker to have a little brother or sister...neither of which he seems to have a preference for...although he is happy about "momma's baby". We are also really excited for Lisa to start feeling better soon...it's been a rough few weeks for her. For more great news, go to this site...

6 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys and how fun for your baby to have a "cousin" baby!

Becky said...

I meant "cousin" BUDDY!

Erica said...

Congrats you guys! Lisa, I hope that you are feeling better! I can't wait to see what this little munchkin looks like!

Waynette said...

LISA so happy for you. Wish you all the best. Waynette and the Howells

AIR said...

Lisa, congratulations. What fun number two will be!

Jody said...

I can't wait to meet little Hartison or little Beth! :)

It's about time you and Jenny started pulling your own weight!