Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Little Moon goes mobile...

Well, I haven't done a great job posting the last 2 or 3 weeks,...but it hasn't been for a lack of excitement in our house. As you will see in the video from 2 weeks ago, Parker has learned how to get from one end of the room to the other. Lisa and I fear that as soon as he starts to crawl...we are really going to have our hands full. Parker is a bundle of energy combined with a little "hard-headedness" (he of course got that from his Mom). Also during the past few days, he has his 2 bottom front teeth and one of his top fronts all coming in at the same time. It has caused him to be a little grumpy, but he has still been a trooper (thank heavens for Baby Tylenol). The video below was shot a day or so after Parker figured out the rolling around thing...he is much quicker at it now!



4 comments:

Jenny said...

That video is hilarious! I love his little screams of frustration. Have fun now that he's all over the place. Time to baby proof the house! Give him a kiss for me (even if I were there to do it myself, he wouldn't let me close to him).

Jeri said...

I loved the video! I could feel Parker's frustration - trying to roll over, and then his delight when he did!
So cute to see your three little ones!

Jody said...

The fun is just beginning. Your days of relaxing in your recliner are numbered. :)

Pam said...

He is too cute! We were here cheering for him and cursing you cause you wouldn't help him...hahaha. That is kinda how I feel when I try to roll over these days.