Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The "Chicken" experience

As you can see from the photos, Parker's first taste of chicken wasn't a hit. I'm pretty sure about what he must have been thinking during the ordeal...

Undecided at best...hmmm, not really digging the texture or the taste. In fact, the taste actually reminds me of how Harley smells after being licked down by Scooter evey night...

Pretty sure this stuff wasn't intended to be eaten by people...maybe the dogs would enjoy it


Ok, that's enough. Maybe I can spit it far enough away that it won't get on my sweet new threads. Chicks dig the jumpers!


Enough of that, let's have some bananas instead!



3 comments:

Pam said...

All Chicken aside, Parker is adorable. He has the most beautiful eyes. His grandma and grandpa say he shouldn't have to eat anything he doesn't want to!!!

Jamie Moon said...

He is SO cute and I love the outfit! What a cutie!!

Jenny said...

He is a little charmer with those beautiful blue eyes! What a little sweetheart.