Happy Birthday Parker! It's so hard to believe that you have already been with our little family for a year now. It seems like just yesterday that we were worried sick about you while you struggled in the hospital for that first week of your life. Now the only struggle is trying to keep up with your never ending energy. We never thought we'd enjoy the foyer at church as much as we do now. We love you more than you can imagine and look forward to the next year being just as exciting as the last!










5 comments:
He is so dang cute!! I love the pictures where he's blue from his cake. Can't wait to see you all again!
Happy Birthday Parker! Looks like he enjoyed his cake. Can't believe he's already 1. This last year has flown by. Give him kisses for me. He's such a little cutie.
Parker should try out for the Blue Man Group - I think it's his color! What a great birthday - I can't believe it's been a year already. Congrats to the parents and Happy Birthday Parker!
Happy Birthday Parker! What a cutie. I guess now that he's one we have to start calling him handsome instead. Love those blue eyes!!! They just match the frosting. Unfortunately, I can't find the pictures of Parker's dad holding him with frosting all over his belly? Did you forget to post them Jer? HAHAHA
These are great pictures....loven' the mess that he made, he did good!
Great seeing you guys the other night at the party. Take care and I will check in from time to time to see how your little one is growing.
Post a Comment