So, I see that Matt still hasn't commented on your blog yet. I was shocked to see you found our blog. We had tried to find your address many times to send you Christmas cards but had no luck. Well, I'm finally getting around to sending out cards again and we would like to send you one. Can you email me your address and ginashumate@yahoo.com. Thanks!
2 comments:
He is such a cutie!! (Does he miss me yet?! :) ) But I am very curious... Did Lisa lose her shoe while going down the slide?
So, I see that Matt still hasn't commented on your blog yet. I was shocked to see you found our blog. We had tried to find your address many times to send you Christmas cards but had no luck. Well, I'm finally getting around to sending out cards again and we would like to send you one. Can you email me your address and ginashumate@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment