
Christmas morning. It took a while for Parker to grow tired of the oranges that he carried around for 20 minutes. In between bites of the peel he took time to check out his new toys...

Dad got Parker his 1st Tonka truck

Time for a nap...Parker has mastered the "bye"

Our backyard with the new snow on the morning of the 26th. We got about 15 new inches. It took me 3 hours to snowblow everything

Great Grandpa Moon


Grandpa let Parker play with his Christmas train

Parker and Aunt Jamie in Grace on the 27th

Parker telling Callie that if she will let him play with her pink doughnut, he will give her a bite of his orange...

Parker is a man of his word

Christmas Eve at the Davidson's house. Aunt Krissy gave Parker a hippo.

Time to give the hippo a hug
4 comments:
Cute little fart!! I can't believe that it's already time for him to get his first tonka truck. Just wait until it's crashing into your ankles every two minutes. Halle has those monkey pj's in pink. :)
Sorry we missed seeing everyone. We'll have to get together soon. I'm going to hold you to your word of playing games next time...even though I know you'll probably cheat.
Cute pictures of Parker. That little kid is so stinking cute-I can't believe how much he has grown up since I saw him in the summer. Callie wanted me to apologize again to Parker for her trying to gouge out his eye. Hopefully there's not permanent damage. :) It was great seeing you guys. And per Callie...it was worth the 7 and 1/2 month wait to meet Uncle Jeremy. Love the pictures of Parker and Grandpa.
Parker is such a cute boy! I still can't believe how smart he is. I'm glad we could spend quality time with you guys. Give Parker a kiss from Aunt Jamie:)
What darling pictures! The Tonka truck looks about as big as Parker. Do you take him for rides in it? The picture of him waving bye is so cute! Looks like we got the same snow storm you got on Christmas Day. We were snowed in for two days! Glad you were able to spend time with your folks for Christmas. Also, Grandpa loved your visit! Parker is a little doll!
Post a Comment