
The San Diego Temple

Parker's excited to be here

Being a boy

The sand really didn't taste that bad

Happy because we found a playground

Sunset from the patio of our condo

On the Imperial Beach Pier. Parker is looking for those pesky birds under the life guard truck

Parker and Grandpa checking out the waves at 7:00 a.m.

We are not super excited for a picture after 7 hours at SeaWorld

Parker loves the ducks...so much so that he had to say "hi" to every one of them

Lisa and Parker getting ready for a show at SeaWorld

Chasing all of the seagulls on the beach in order to introduce himself wore Parker right out

In the lazyboy and with the remote...ready for the big game to start

Standing in front of the USS Midway

Sneaking an ice cream with Grandma & Grandpa

Not quite sure what Parker was looking at???
3 comments:
These pictures make me so jealous!!! I would give anything to get out of this weather out here! I love Sea World for some reason and would love to take the kids back. You took some great pics there! Of course you always do though.
These are great pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful trip with Lisa's folks. How fun for all of you! Parker is a little doll. It would be nice to have California weather here now.
You should have posted a picture of the look on your face when Parky was sitting in the sand and eating it. I would have loved to see that!!
Seriously, cute pictures. He is such a cutie. I wish I could've seen him introducing himself to the birds.
Next time we would appreciate an invite!! :)
Post a Comment